Candle care –
You can extend your candles burn time by burning the candles long enough to allow the wax pool to reach the edge. If you do not allow them to burn all the way to the edge of the container when you first burn them, they will begin to tunnel down into the wax instead of melting all the way to the edge. The candle vessel is fragile and may become hot when in use. Do not handle hot jar. If flame smokes, extinguish, let cool, trim wick and relight.
- Keep wick trimmed to ¼”
- Burn candle within sight at all times
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Remove all packaging before burning
- Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage
- Keep away from drafts
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when ½” of wax remains
- Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish the candle
Note: Some candles may turn yellow due to a reaction from UV light. This does not affect the quality of the candle only the appearance.